Monday, September 14, 2009

Their Queen Returns...For A Half Hour

So Sam was forced to take Marla, the Slayer back to the palace in order to save their lives. I'll get into that later. I'm trying to figure out how her confrontation with Damien will go....possibly like this?

"Sam, they all seem to know what's wrong with you, and everyone blames me, but what have I done, Sam? You've been away for three months, you won't talk to me, and--for God's sake will you at least look at me?" Damien exclaimed, frustration rolling off him in waves.
She whipped around to glare at him, "I'm looking at you, are you happy? Maybe if you'd stop being so oblivious you'd see what everyone else has already figured out!"
"And what have they figured out?" he snapped. "That there's no communication in this relationship? That you don't even want to try?"
"You don't think I'm trying? You don't think I'm communicating with you? Damien I tried to tell you what I had to tell you and you wouldn't listen. Don't tell me I'm not trying to communicate because I'm damn tired of you blaming this on me." Her eyes began to water and she let out a growl of irritation. "Damn tears, what am I crying for?" she hissed at herself.
He sighed and reached for her, but she stepped away. "I'm listening now, Samantha. Tell me now, don't cry."
"Now isn't good enough, Damien. Try listening to me when I'm actually trying to tell you," she sent him a hard look, willing him to make the connections, but his expression remained that of confusion. She sighed, "When you've figured it out, then we'll talk. Until then...."
"Sam don't leave yet!" he shouted, lunging at her, but she jumped away. "Dammit Samantha, let's talk!"
"I have responsibilities," she said again, and disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment